STC-TGLBC2 WildView EZ CAM with External Battery Pack
EZ-CAM - 2.0 megapixel flash scouting camera with a 30 ft flash range. Simple “one switch” set up with a preset 3-picture burst mode setting and a one-minute recovery time.
It doesn’t get any easier than this. - 2.0 megapixel flash scouting camera has a 30 ft flash range. Simple “one switch” set up with a preset 3-picture burst mode setting with a one-minute recovery time. External LCD screen provides image count. Time, Date & Moon phase stamping on images. Additional features Test Mode, SD Card slot capable of up to 16GB and 12V auxiliary power jack for use with 12V battery box (sold separately). Operates on 4 “C” cell batteries. Not included.
- Burst Mode 3 picture set
- Optional time/date stamp (time/date stamp requires programming)
- Wide angle coverage (PIR)
- Test mode for optimum camera placement
- External LCD image counter
- Expandable SD memory card slot
- Operates on 4 "C" cell batteries
- Auxiliary power jack for use with 12V battery
- Mounting strap included
12V External Battery Pack
- Weatherproof Box with AC Charger
- Compatible with all Stealth Cam and Wildview digital cameras equipped with an external power jack .
- Solar Panel compatible
- Ideal for extreme conditions
- 30% smaller
- Integrated cord wrap
- Tree grip ridges